Social Worker - Adults Reablement Team - Swindon - £30 per hour
We require a Adults Social Worker to work in a Reablement Team in Swindon.
In this role as a Social Worker you will carry out needs led assessments of adult within the guidelines of Community Care Act, to care manage straight forward and complex cases including Safeguarding Adults and Deprivation of Liberty.
Previous experience within Reablement/Hospital Discharge is desirable.
Benefits as a Adults Reablement Social Worker:
- Guaranteed home working
- 6 month contract
- Laptop provided
- Supportive team
- Training provided
The responsibilities of an Adult's Social Worker includes:
- To carry out needs led assessments of service users and their careers and to manage on a time limited or long term basis and meet performance targets
- To complete financial assessment of service users, and support them to manage their financial affairs
- To provide care plans to service users in receipt of services from the department
- To regularly monitor and carry out within guidelines of The Care Act timely 6 weeks/12months reviews of services provided to service users within allocated caseload - this will include reviewing multi-service care packages
- To update care plans following reviews, and negotiate care packages with service providers
- To maintain appropriate and up to date service user's records and to provide statistical information and reports as and when required
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.