Social Worker - Generic Adults - Sefton - £27.89 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a qualified and experienced locum social worker who has completed their ASYE and has extensive post-qualified experience in Adults' services. Experience in Older People and Physical Disabilities teams would be desirable for prospective candidates to have, though not essential. Sefton prides itself on its supportive team and good management structure. This specific role is also offering a longer term contract and competitive rate of pay.
Benefits as an Adults Social Worker:
- Highest pay rate in the area
- Long term contract covering maternity
- Mixed case load, great for building experience
Some Duties as a Generic Adults Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.