Social Worker - Adults Community Team - Luton - £28 per hour
We require an Adults Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team in Luton.
In this role as a Social Worker you will ideally have previous experience working with Older People and Physical Disabilities. It is essential that candidates have experience working in a Community Adults role.
Benefits as a Adults Community Social Worker:
Duties as an Adults Community Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Guaranteed home working
- Laptop provided
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Community Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme