Team Manager - Children's Emergency Duty Team - Cambridgeshire - £38 p/h
We require a experienced Team Manager to work in a Children's Emergency Duty Team in Cambridgeshire.
In this role as a Team Manager you will need to supervise Social Worker's and have a good oversight of caseloads and throughput. This EDT team will be busy and it will be crucial for the TM to feel confident in working in a fast but thorough way.
Candidates must have extensive experience within Childrens social services, CP and have an understanding of EDT and the working processes involved. You must also have strong management oversight.
Benefits as a EDT Team Manager:
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent Management opportunity
- Laptop and phone provided
- Stable Local Authority
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
Duties as an Emergency Duty Social Worker are:
- Section 47s
- Police protections
- Section 20s
- Emergency accommodation
- Making stand alone decisions
- Having good, working knowledge of adult social care legislation
You MUST be/have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.