Senior Practitioner - Assessment and Safeguarding - Darlington - £168.85 per day
There is a vacancy in Darlington's children's services assessment and safeguarding team for a senior practitioner. As a senior practitioner, you will be carrying a more complex caseload of children under child protection plans as well as the resulting court work.
The successful candidate will have strong, statutory experience in children's assessment and safeguarding as well as prior experience of court work and reports.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
- Career progression
- Stable authority
- Regular supervision
As a Children's Safeguarding & Assessment Senior Practitioner you will be:
- Conducting core assessments
- Working to safeguard children under the child protection or court frameworks
- Assisting on complex cases
- Working with children who are the subject of child protection plans
- Giving expert opinion in court; representing the local authority
- Taking on court work and relevant reports
- Providing professional support and guidance to fellow social workers and other teams
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous child protection experience
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.