Social Worker - Children's Safeguarding Team - Northamptonshire - £28 - £30 per hour
We require a Children's Social Worker to work in a Non Local Authority in Northamptonshire in a Children's Safeguarding Team.
In this role as a Social Worker you will manage cases where children are the subject of care proceedings. It essential that candidates have previous experience working in a similar children's services role.
Benefits as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Alternative to Local Authority role
- Low caseload
- Long term contract opportunity
- Friendly and positive environment
- Part-time hours - 20 per week
- Stable Management structure
Responsibilities as a Children's Safeguarding Social Worker:
- To ensure all service organisations have clear, appropriate and effective Safeguarding policies and procedures
- Work with Safeguarding Co-ordinators to to implement the correct response to any disclosures and subsequent actions required
- To give guidance regarding safeguarding to organisation members
- To work with Police and Local Authority as required and to participate in safeguarding forums
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Extensive investigative experience or qualification in Social Work
- Registered with Health Care Professional Council
- DBS enhanced clearance
- Experience in the operational implementation of safeguarding policies and procedures
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ability to act assertively
- Knowledge and application of the Ethos and Values of the organisation, together with a willingness to support and represent them to others
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.