Social Worker - Children's EDT - Derby City - £32.00 per hour
We require a Social Worker to work in a Children's Emergency Duty Out of Hours Service in Derby City.
This role provides out of hours service with the primary aim of promoting the safety and welfare of children and adults who are identified to be at risk of harm or in need of support. The successful Social Worker must have extensive experience including Child Protection or Adult Safeguarding experience.
The role includes working late shifts, waking nights and weekends. It is essential that the candidate will work shifts over the Christmas Period.
Benefits as a Children's EDT Social Worker:
- CV enhancement
- Great team
- Supportive management
- Great location
- Good transport Links
Duties as a Children's EDT Social Worker are:
- Section 47s
- Police protections
- Section 20s
- Emergency accommodation
- Making stand alone decisions
- Having good, working knowledge of adult social care legislation
You MUST be/have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.