Social Worker - Joint Strategic Commissioner - Bromley - £400 per day
A highly experienced social worker is required in Bromley. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to work individually and within a team, have good communication skills to enable strong partnership working. You will have experience of project management, business case development and an ability to work within a complex environment and with good knowledge and experience of the health and social care system.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Competitive rate
- Unique role
- Supportive management structure
- Must Be experienced in leading engagement/negotiating with Providers regarding market development and contractual mechanisms
- Experience working with partnership providers, People who use services, Families and internal/external stakeholder's
- Understand the commissioning cycle and be able to lead on gap analysis, provider engagement and market development to inform
- Significant knowledge of Mental Health, specialist areas I.e. Dementia, acquired through experience or training.
- Must have an understanding of the national health and care policy in relation to Mental Health/Dementia and capability to ensure commissioned services that meet requirements.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes