Social Worker - Continuing Health Care - CHC - Coventry - £28 per hour
We have a new opportunity available in Coventry for a Social Worker to work in a Continuing Health Care Team.
In this role as a Social Worker you will undertake some specific work around Continuing Health Care (CHC). Successful candidates must have previous statutory experience with CHC's and DST's.
Benefits as a Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
Experience required as a Continuing Health Care Social Worker:
- Experience within CHC would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience of completing detailed work/assessments in a timely way would be essential.
- To assist the EIT teams in completing the assessments within tight time frames. They will need to have sound Knowledge of both the Care Act 2014 and the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare 2012.
You must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes