Senior Practitioner - Information and Assessment - Hackney - £32 per hour
The position of senior practitioner has become available at Hackney. Hackney's Information and Assessment team are offering £32 per hour for the ideal candidate. The person would be required to manage both qualified and unqualified staff and rotate various functions such as Duty, Screening and Safeguarding. Minimal complex case management is required and only occasionally.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
Some Duties and Responsibilities as a Senior Practitioner:
- Manage the work of 9 Information and Assessment Officers approving contacts referrals and initial assessments.
- Supervise 5 staff members including Social workers and Information and Assessment Officers.
- Allocation manager for the team. Allocate cases to Social workers and Provide management guidance on each allocated case.
- Complete staff appraisal, manage staff performance and sickness.
- Authorise needs assessment completed by Social workers and send support plan to adult Social Care Panel for funding approval.
- Complete the role of Safeguarding Adult Manager (SAM). Providing guide on safeguarding enquiry, chairing Safeguarding Strategy meetings and authorising completed enquiry.
- Case manage complex cases by completing needs assessments/ support plan.
- Arrange and actively participate in Best Interest meetings.
- Work in partnership with other professionals and agencies.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.