Senior Social Workers - Children's Services - Norfolk - £275 per day
My client in Norfolk requires several Senior Social Workers with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join several teams across the county.
We need staff who are able to be deployed into the areas of greatest need, and in so doing share good practice and knowledge. We will expect them to work a full, professional day, carrying out the hours needed to successfully deliver the work tasked.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment across Child Protection, Assessment, Children with Disabilities and Looked After Children.
Benefits as a Children's Senior Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay, around £37ph based on a 37 hour week
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- Long term contracts
- Flexible hours and working
As a Children's Senior Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme