Social Worker - Long Term Child Protection Team - Reading Borough - £38 per hour
We require a Child Protection Social Worker to work in a Long Term Child Protection Team in Reading.
In this role as a Social Worker your duties will include conducting Core Assessments and working with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans. You will also be taking on Court Work and manage cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings.
Benefits of working as a Long Term Child Protection Social Worker are:
- Experienced Team with good management structure
- Varied caseload
- Central location - ideal for commuting
- Good carer progression
As a Long Term Child Protection Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Attending Court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Chairing Child Protection conferences
- Child Protection meetings
- Case conferences
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.