Social Worker - Older Persons Community Team - Lambeth - £28 per hour
A social worker is required to join the Older Persons Community Team in Lambeth. The ideal candidate will have excellent Care Act, Mental Capacity Act and Safeguarding legislation knowledge, and be adept at both managing and supervising complex caseloads. Having previous experience in a similar settings would be beneficial. Available immediately so please apply now.
Benefits as an Older Persons Social Worker:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
Duties of the role:
- To manage a caseload which includes vulnerable users and / or those with complex problems, taking action where necessary to protect the users and others in emergency situations.
- To make appropriate assessments of individual’s social care needs, within specified time limits and in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies, taking into consideration the wishes of individuals and their carers.
- To plan relevant responses to meet individual needs in collaboration with relatives, carers, advocates and representatives, and in consultation with health and other agencies.
- To secure the delivery, within the financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs.
- To maintain an effective system for co-ordinating, monitoring and reviewing care plans and service standards; to identify gaps in services and to advise the Line Manager accordingly.
- To maintain a range of costed resource information accessible to users, carers and other colleagues
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.