Probation Officer - Essex CRC - Colchester - £26 - £28 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Probation Officer looking for a temporary probation role to join Essex CRC in Colchester.
In this role as a Probation Officer you will assess service users needs to achieve community reintegration, monitor their progress and help them to achieve the successful completion of their orders/licences. You will work directly with service users – assessing and managing risk of offending and harm; sentence planning; and supervising and enforcing Community Orders, licences and prison licences. You will also keep records and prepare documentation and reports.
Due to the nature of this role successful Social Workers must ideally have extensive PO experience.
Benefits as a Probation Officer:
- High Paying
- Likely to be a long term contract
- Dedicated Consultant
- Flexible Working
Duties as a Probation Officer:
- Risk assessments
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Qualified as a Probation Officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme