Youth Offending Service Officer - YOS - Lambeth - £31.15 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a new opportunity in Lambeth for a Youth Offending Service Officer - YOS to work in a Youth Offending Team.
The successful candidate will ideally have a relevant qualification, and previous experience as a Youth Offending Service Officer and be available to start now.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Officer:
- Supportive team
- Weekly pay
- Your own dedicated consultant
- Liquid Rewards - discount on high street purchases
- Likely to be a long term contract
Duties as a Youth Offending Service Officer:
- The purpose of the role is to manage a case load of youth justice cases, working innovatively with young people from diverse backgrounds and engaging them and their families and other professionals in order to assess, develop and deliver intervention and activities that support their personal and social skills and participation in society
- YOS Officers will be directly contributing to youth offending service outcomes by creatively engaging young people who are subject to youth justice orders and also who are at risk of anti-social behaviour, crime, becoming NEET and substance misuse.
You MUST be/have:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Previously have worked as a Youth Offending Officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.