Safeguarding Adults Manager - Safeguarding Team - Ealing - £34p/h
Our client is looking to hire a safeguarding adults manager (SAM) to their adult services in Ealing. They are looking for a social worker with a minimum of 5 years post qualified experience, who is able to chair safeguarding meetings and make decisions on safeguarding adults cases.
You must be able to work independently as you will have a case load of up to 10 complex cases whilst supervising staff and supporting the duty system.
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
As an Adults Safeguarding Manager, you will:
- Manage individual complex cases
- Ensure systems are in place to support and provide regular updates
- Promote partnership working and keep in regular contact
- Provide advice and guidance, liaising with other agencies as necessary
- Ensure appropriate recording systems are in place
- Monitor the progress of cases to ensure that they are dealt with as quickly as possible
- Ensure the control of information in respect of individual cases is in accordance with accepted Data Protection and Confidentiality requirements
- HCPC registration
- At least 5 years' post-qualified experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.