Practice Manager - Social Worker - Assessment Team - Calderdale - £35-38ph
We are currently looking for a Practice Manager to join an Assessment Team in Calderdale. The successful candidate will have previous senior post qualified experience, with previous experience working in front line services preferred but not essential.
Benefits of this Assessment role include:
- Excellent pay rate
- Very stable authority
- Excellent management support
- Good office location
- Good transport links
- Long contracts
- Progression opportunities
As a Social Worker, you will be required:
- Maintain constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders and specifically with the Police, Health, Education, Probation and voluntary sectors to ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
- Escalate evidence of ineffective safeguarding arrangements within or outside the Assessment team.
- Explain clearly, and with sound rationale, highly complex safeguarding information to a wide range of professionals.
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme