Social Worker - Adults Services - Assessments - Community - Brent - £30ph
We are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a team in Brent to carry out needs led assessments of adult within the guidelines of Community Care Act. This role entails care managing straight forward and complex cases including Safeguarding Adults and Deprivation of Liberty, Co-ordinating and reviewing multi-service care packages.
If you know anyone who may be interested then please don't forget that there's a £200 referral fee for a successful referral of a new candidate.
Benefits of this Social Work role include:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- carrying out needs led assessments
- coordinating and reviewing multi service care packages
Duties of this role include:
- To carry out Needs- Led assessments of service users and their carers in accordance with the council’s Self-directed assessment.
- To formulate appropriate care plans and negotiate care packages with service users and service providers. This will involve formulating multi-service care packages, and reviewing on a regular basis.
- To carry out all duties in accordance with the council’s policy and procedures.
As a Social Worker you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme