Social Worker x2 – Community Health Team – Wandsworth, London - £28 per hour
Our client in Wandsworth, London, is currently looking for two experienced Social Workers to join their community health team (CAHS). This is an excellent opportunity for two Social Workers to join a small, friendly team which consists of 10 staff – one Assistant Service Manager, one Senior Social Worker, four Social Workers and four Social Care Officers.
The ideal candidates will have extensive experience in a similar, fast paced team working with adults.
Benefits of this Social Worker – Community Health Team role include:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As a Social Worker – Community Health Team your duties will include:
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As a Social Worker – Community Health Team, you must have:
- Experience of working within an Adults Community team required
- Post-qualified experience desirable
- ASYE essential
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.