Social Worker & Senior Social Worker – Court Team – Sutton - £30 - £34 per hour , depending on experience
Our client in Sutton is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker & Senior Social Worker to join their court team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a modern and flexible working environment which will allow you to work flexibly from multiple locations, as well as remotely from your mobile/ tablet.
As a Social Worker & Senior Social Worker you will be joining a team with manageable caseloads and a culture of strong management and autonomy.
You will be joining a specialist team, who provide a service to children when a decision has been made to commence proceedings, undertaking all identified assessments and progress on plans as identified within the legal framework outlined in the Family Justice legal framework.
The benefits of this Social Worker & Senior Social Worker role include:
- A competitive rate
- Manageable caseloads
- Professional development
- Commitment to training
- Car parking available
- Mileage reimbursement
- Supportive supervision
As a Social Worker & Senior Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Section 47s
- Chairing core group meetings
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Risk Assessments
- Court work
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
As a Social Worker & Senior Social Worker, you must have:
- A registration with the HCPC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Post qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.