Social Worker - Community Team - Somerset - £30 per hour
Based in Bridgewater
We require a experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Community Team in Somerset.
In this role as a Social Worker you will prepare and present reports as necessary to facilitate proper decisions being made in respect of service users. You will also provide information, written assessments, reports and statements to support other service professionals, managers and agencies in making decisions related to care.
Due to the nature of this role successful candidates must have previous working in a statutory adults role.
Benefits as a Community Social Worker:
- long term contract
- flexible working
- home working guaranteed
Main Duties as a Community Social Worker:
- Make ongoing assessments of allocated cases to reflect individual circumstances including assessment of risk, enabling independence and need to ensure that service users are protected from significant harm.
- Responsible for a caseload of varying complexity, commensurate with ability and qualifications, receiving and responding to referrals from various sources.
- Community Care, integrated care programme approach and risk assessment to work to protect the safety and protection of individuals.
- Statutory reviews and comply with appropriate legislation, policy and procedures.
- Assess client needs in consultation with them and with other professionals and agree levels of support.
- Effectively manage people presenting in crisis needing a quick resolution, using relevant legislation and resources.
- Statutory responsibility for the assessment of carers (including young carers) needs and the formulation of a carers care plan.
- Maintain client records to a high standard in accordance with relevant legislation, policy and procedures.
- Facilitate the provision of a needs-led service, working with providers within Social Services, Somerset Partnership and independent and voluntary sectors in order to meet requirements.
- Plan and agree service responses, resources, needs and support, developing realistic care plans to meet identified individual needs/circumstances. Negotiate the purchase of care provision where appropriate.
- Manage care, plan, support and review care needs in line with policy, procedures and legislation.
- Develop, facilitate and maintain effective joint working relationships, with primary care, housing, police and any other agencies as appropriate.
- Establish appropriate professional relationships with service users, their families and other professionals to enable effective partnerships in the provision of services.
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.