Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding - Doncaster - £25 to £27 per hour
Doncaster's Adult Safeguarding team require an experienced social worker. In this role as a successful Social Worker you will have previous experience working within an Adult Safeguarding Team and will be expected to complete safeguarding investigations in line with Section 42 of the Care Act 2014.
It is essential that candidates have previous experience in a adult safeguarding statutory role.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Supportive Team
- Competitive Rates
- Opportunities for long term advancement
Duties as an Adults Social Worker:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing Safeguarding enquiries
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
As a Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available to work 37 hours a week
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
- Be good with IT systems
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.