Senior Social Worker - MASH Team - Wandsworth - Up to £40,653 per annum
Wandsworth are looking for a senior social worker to join their MASH service on a permanent contract.
Wandsworth look for people with a 'can do' attitude, who are prepared to be accountable for achieving the best possible outcomes. You will focus on residents and service users to ensure they receive the highest standards of provision.
You will need a relevant social work qualification and HCPC membership, along with experience of working across voluntary and statutory agencies. A good communicator, you will be confident in APIR and understand the needs of children and young people. You will also have applied knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker:
- Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers,
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
- A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
General Duties of the Role:
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases.
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR).
- Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding.
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults’ services.
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres and other settings
- Social work qualification
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous experience in a similar role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org