Social Worker - Hospital Team (Weekends) - North Somerset - £28p/h
We currently require a social worker to become part of North Somerset's hospital discharge team. You will be providing extra support during the weekends over the winter period. North Somerset are a multi disciplinary, integrated health and social care team and have a wide remit to work with disabled adults.
In this local authority the hospital discharge team follows up discharges with a review (and support as needed) in the community. Due to North Somerset having many rural areas we require a car driver for this post.
Benefits of this Hospital role:
- Long term contract
- Supportive team
- Training provided
An Adult Social Worker in a Hospital Discharge position will:
- Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
- Carry out follow up reviews
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
- Support the needs of the service user's carers
A qualified Social Worker will have:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.