Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Harlow - £26p/h
An experienced social worker is needed to join a hospital discharge team in the Princess Alexandra Hospital, Harlow. You must have prior experience of working within adult services as well as experience of working in a hospital environment as a social worker.
Due to the nature of the role, you must have a UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
Benefits of this Hospital Social Work role:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
An Adult Services Social Worker in a Hospital Discharge position will:
- Manage a caseload of adults with care and support needs and carers with support needs in a hospital setting
- Meet the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and its complimentary regulations and statutory guidance
- Undertake safeguarding inquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties
- Carry out assessments in hospital
- Determine the eligibility and care needs of service users
- Support the needs of the service user's carers
A qualified Social Worker will have:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.