Advanced Practitioner - Leaving Care - Southwark - £32p/h
Southwark Council are looking for an advanced practitioner to add to their leaving care team. This role has a specialist focus on care leavers, aged 16 - 25, who are homeless, at risk of homelessness or are in ‘other accommodation’, which has been deemed by the local authority to be unsuitable.
You must have significant experience of delivering focused interventions around homelessness reduction / prevention.
Benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role:
- Central location
- Great team
- Competitive rate
As an Advanced Practitioner in a Leaving Care role, you will:
- Work with colleagues to deliver, facilitate and promote intensive multi agency interventions
- Use your expertise to build capacity across the service through co-working, facilitating learning and championing practices that improve outcomes and demonstrate impact
- Adopt a resilient and assertive outreach approach while also fulfilling statutory requirements relating to the Personal Advisor role for a number of care leavers
- Use your working knowledge of homelessness and welfare legislation and inter-agency working procedures in practice
- Understand pathway planning
- Work within an assertive outreach framework
- Collect data in order to demonstrate impact of interventions whilst informing practice
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Experience in homeless prevention
- Have a full UK license with business insurance
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.