Social Worker / Senior Social Worker - Children in Care (Looked After Children) - Permanent! - Buckinghamshire County - up to £45,256 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Buckinghamshire for a experienced Social Worker with statutory experience to work in a Children In Care Team.
They will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
This is a great chance for candidates interesting in taking a break from Front-line work.
Offices are based in Aylesbury (North), Amersham & High Wycombe (South), with the south offices only a 25 minute train Journey from Central London (Marylebone Station).
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire as a Children In Care Social Worker include:
- £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include childcare voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing. Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
In a Children in Care Social Worker role you will:
- Contribute to and review the development of ongoing initiatives
- Strive to achieve a more effective use of resources within children & families services
- Initiate and develop close working partnerships with statutory agencies, voluntary and private sector agencies, carers and those with parental responsibility
- Facilitate effective service delivery where possible
- Inform, advise, counsel and support clients and carers, individually and in group settings, to relieve stress and modify attitudes of behavior to meet the needs of the client
As a Children In Care Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org