Social Worker - Children's Locality Team - Swindon Borough - Up to £38 an hour
Our client in Swindon is recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Children's Locality Team.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be focused on completing CP/LAC cases and must ideally have court experience.
Swindon will also offer £25 a day in accommodation or cover home to work mileage if living over 30 miles away from Swindon.
Benefits as a Children's Locality Social Worker:
- Excellent pay rates
- Flexibility on Working Hours
- Stable Local Authority
- Supportive Team
- Laptop and phone provided
- Regular supervision
- Autonomy in role
- Training opportunities
- Long term contract
As a Children's Locality Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Attending court
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single assessments
- Chairing child protection conferences
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You must have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.