Social Worker - Mental Health - East Sussex - £28 per hour
East Sussex currently have a vacancy for an experienced social worker to join their mental health team. Candidates for this role are expected to be post-qualified and experienced in mental health social work as this is an agency role which requires candidates to start as soon as possible.
As a mental health Social Worker you will work within an integrated Mental Health Team and work autonomously from day, and will be expected to work with health colleagues focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
Benefits as a Mental Health Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work within an integrated Mental Health Team
- Work autonomously
- Work with health colleagues focused on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Familiar with the Mental Health Act
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.