Social Worker - Adult Disabilities - Hertfordhsire - £26 per hour
Hertfordshire County are looking for a Social Worker to join the Adult Disabilities team. A qualified social worker is required, with experience of working with these service user groups. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently and be proficient with IT and social service databases.
Other requirements for the ideal candidate are the ability to drive and access to a vehicle for business purposes.
Benefits as a Adults Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
- To assess the needs of people in the area who require social care support and advice
- To provide services that meet the outcomes identified in the assessment and review
- services to ensure they continue to meet the identified outcomes.
- To safeguard vulnerable adults with Learning Disabilities
- All work to be carried out with users of our service, their families and carers within the
- framework of the seven social care outcomes:
- Improved health and emotional wellbeing
- Improved quality of life
- Making a positive contribution
- Exercising choice and control
- Maintaining personal dignity
- Economic wellbeing and freedom and freedom from discrimination
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.