Assistant Team Manager - Children In Need - Wandsworth - up to £46,347p/a
There is currently an open position within Wandsworth's children in need team for an assistant team manager. You will be working with the team manager to manage the delivery and performance of high quality social work provision to children and their families across the team.
You will be required to mentor and support social workers dealing with the most complex cases and will develop effective practice through the direct development of others. You may also supervise social work students, newly qualified social workers as part of their ASYE, trainees and support staff.
Benefits of this ATM role:
- £2,000 welcome payment
- £3,000 retention bonuses
- Performance related salary progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments
- Wide range of developmental opportunities offered.
As a Children In Need Assistant Team Manager you will need to:
- Deputise effectively in relation to team management
- Deliver high quality, reflective supervision
- Support the team by giving time for reflection and analysis in relation to complex cases
- Provide quality assurance
- Be involved in performance management
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- A qualified social worker
- Highly experienced in children's services
- The holder of a UK driving license
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
For more information please email email@example.com