Assistant Team Manager - Looked after Children - Wandsworth - up to £46,347p/a
Wandsworth Council are looking to add an assistant team manager to their children's living away team. The core purpose of this role is to ensure that all children remain safe and have improved outcomes as a result of the provision of high quality social work. You will be making a major contribution to the delivery of Wandsworth's vision and strategic priorities.
- £2,000 welcome payment
- £3,000 retention bonuses
- Performance related salary progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
- A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered
Your responsibilities as a CLA Assistant Team Manager will include:
- Deputising effectively in relation to team management
- Delivering high quality, reflective supervision
- Supporting the team by giving time for reflection and analysis in relation to complex cases
- Giving supervision to unqualified staff who may be completing their AYSE year
You will have:
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A full UK license
- Strong statutory experience in children's services
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
For more information please email email@example.com