Assistant Team Manager - MASH Team - Wandsworth - up to £46,347p/a
Wandsworth's MASH team is in need of an assistant team manager to join their service. The core purpose of this role is to ensure that all children remain safe and have improved outcomes as a result of the provision of high quality social work.
This will involve working with the team manager to performance manage staff within the team and use management information and audit findings to identify where team or individual performance is excellent and can be shared with other staff and where performance can be improved.
Benefits of this MASH role:
- £2,000 welcome payment
- £3,000 retention bonuses
- Performance related salary progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
- A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered
As a MASH Assistant Manager, you will need to be:
- Directly responsibility for operational staff
- Considerably experienced in providing services to vulnerable children
- Previously experienced in a MASH team
- Committed to team work and engagement
- Promoting better outcomes for children and families
- Focusing on performance management and service development
- An excellent communicator
- Able to work to tight deadlines in an often pressured environment
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Highly experienced in children's services
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org