Social Worker - MASH Team - Permanent - Wandsworth - up to £38,994p/a
Wandsworth Council are looking to hire a social worker for a permanent position in their MASH children's services team. Wandsworth believe that by investing in their social workers, this will mean that you will be able to deliver the best possible support for children and young people.
Benefits of this MASH role:
- £3,000 retention payment
- £2,000 welcome payment
- Performance related salary progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers,
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
- A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
As a MASH Social Worker, your duties will include:
- Acting as the lead professional in statutory cases
- Working with child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases
- Undertaking the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR)
- Co-ordinating the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
- Establishing and developing collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults’ services.
- Promoting and modelling effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres and other settings
As a MASH Social Worker, you will have:
- Relevant social work experience
- A social work qualification
- HCPC membership
- Confidence in APIR system
- Applied knowledge of relevant legislation and guidance
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org