Social Worker - Multi Agency Safeguarding - MASH - Permanent - Multiple Vacancies - £29,055 - £33,136 plus market supplement of £2,500* and up to £6,500 relocation payment - Sandwell
We are currently recruiting for several new permanent roles across Sandwell Children's Trust for experienced Social Workers to join a Multi Agency Safeguarding MASH service
As a MASH Social Worker your average case load will be around 18 but looking to get this to 15. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging local authority. Our client are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker:
As a MASH Social Worker, your duties will include:
- Acting as the lead professional in statutory cases
- None case holding
- Co-ordinating the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
- Establishing and developing collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults’ services.
- Promoting and modelling effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres and other settings
As a MASH Social Worker you will be:
- You must be Social Work qualified with a good level of experience in working in a children and families setting and have managed a complex case load.
- Experience of Court Work
- A sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
- Ability to analyse information and make informed decisions.
- Good knowledge of child development
- A clear decision maker and good team worker.
- A current Enhanced DBS and registration with the HCPC
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org