Social Worker - Care Management Team - Permanent - £29,055 - £33,136 plus market supplement of £2,500* and up to £6,500 relocation payment - Sandwell
We have currently partnered with Sandwell Children's Trust in the West Midlands to provide Social Workers to their Care Management service.
This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging local authority. They are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
Benefits as a Care Management Social Worker:
- Progression and Secondment opportunities
- average case load will be 18 per worker looking to get this to 15
- Brand new offices and facilities open plan, friendly teams and environment Team events etc.
- Work flexibly, and are open to discuss hours to suit you and us.
As a Care Management Social Worker your responsibilities will be:
- As a valued Social Worker, you’ll assess the vulnerability of children, providing a service that will significantly improve their quality of life.
- You’ll ensure the best outcome possible for our children, young people and their families, through safeguarding and promoting their welfare.
- You will provide written reports in a variety of different formats including assessments and updating court records.
- Most importantly you will empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views and ensuring their voice is heard.
The ideal Care Management Social Worker will be:
- You must be social work qualified and have completed your ASYE programme in a children's and families setting.
- Have excellent analytical skills and be able to make informed decisions with information you have gathered.
- A skilled listener, you will demonstrate how you have understood and ensured a child's voice is heard.
- You will need to be self-motivated, organised with effective communication skills both written and verbally.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org