Senior Social Worker - Referral and Assessment Team - Permanent - Sandwell - £34,106 - £39,002p/a + up to £6,500 relocation payment
We have currently partnered with Sandwell Children's Trust in the West Midlands to provide Senior Social Workers to their care management service. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging local authority. They are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Senior Social Worker:
- Great transport links
- Position that provides great career enhancement
- Friendly and supportive team
- Supportive management
- Progression and Secondment opportunities
As a Referral & Assessment Senior Social Worker your responsibilities will be:
- You will be responsible for a complex case load of children and young people, conducting a range of assessments whilst listening to the views of the people you're supporting.
- Whilst using best practice and ensuring all legislative requirements are met, you will deliver quality children's plans in a pro-active and timely manner, with a strong emphasis on the child's voice.
- Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
- Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
You must be:
- A qualified social worker
- Able to manage a complex case load
- Experienced in court work
- Registered with the HCPC and eligible to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org