Team Manager - Care Management Team - Permanent - £45,651 - £48,568 depending on experience plus market supplement of £2,500* - Up to £6,500 relocation payment - Sandwell
30 Day's annual leave plus bank holidays
We have currently partnered with Sandwell Children's Trust in the West Midlands to provide a Team Manager to their court team. This is a great opportunity to join a progressive and engaging trust. They are committed to your continuous learning and development and dedicate 15 days per year to your professional development and also offer learning placements of up to 6 months to expand your knowledge.
Benefits as a Care Management Team Manager:
- Progression and Secondment opportunities
- Average case load will be 18 per worker looking to get this to 15
- Brand new offices and facilities open plan, friendly teams and environment Team events etc.
- Work flexibly, and are open to discuss hours to suit you and us.
As a Care Management Team Manager you responsibilities will be:
- Leading the provision of care, you’ll be a supervisor, mentor, collaborator and advisor.
- You will be providing the highest level of professional service within care management and be responsible for advice, supervision, decision, support and delegated functions.
- You will provide effective management support and individual supervision and guidance to a team of social work staff
- You will ensure that the allocation of work within the team meets the needs of the children and families within the authority and be responsible for the recruitment and appointment of social workers and other relevant staff in the service area.
- You will initiate and chair inter agency meetings and core groups for particular children, monitoring the performance of agreed tasks for all participants.
The ideal Care Management Team Manager will:
- An inspirational leader with excellent management skills and the ability to encourage team working.
- A Qualified Social Worker with significant experience in Children’s Services
- You will require knowledge of the latest policy and guidance around children’s social care and safeguarding
- A strong understanding of financial and resource management.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills, a head for complexity, and know how to improve services.
For more information please contact email@example.com