Team Manager - Children In Need Team - Permanent - Wandsworth - up to £49,200p/a
A highly experienced Social Worker is required to take on a Team Manager position within a Children In Need Team in Wandsworth.
In this key role, you’ll have overall responsibility for an Assistant Team Manager and a wider team of six to eight social workers, overseeing quality assurance, performance management and high-quality, reflective supervision. Through your professional experience and management skills, you will ensure that children remain safe and that our social work helps to deliver the Borough’s vision and strategic priorities.
The core purpose of the role is to ensure that all children remain safe and have improved outcomes as a result of the provision of high quality social work.
The successful Team Manager will have a major contribution to make to the delivery of our vision and strategic priorities, by managing the delivery and performance of high quality social work provision to children and their families across the Team.
Benefits as a Team Manager:
- £2,000 Welcome Payment
- £3,000 retention bonuses
- Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers,
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
- A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
There are 6 key elements to the role of a Team Manager in Wandsworth Children’s Services These are:
- Effective team management
- Delivery of high quality, reflective supervision
- Effective management oversight
- Quality assurance
- Performance Management
- Effective management and delivery of change
You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A qualified social worker
- Experienced in a children's services ATM or TM role
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org