Independent Reviewing Officer – IRO - South London - Up to £49,200 per annum
An experienced Independent Reviewing Officer ( IRO ) is required to join a fantastic team in South London. They are looking for an IRO with a ‘can do’ attitude, who is prepared to be accountable for achieving the best possible outcomes. As an IRO, you will focus on residents and service users to ensure they receive the highest standards of provision.
Benefits as an Independent Reviewing Officer – IRO:
- £2,000 Welcome Payment
- £3,000 retention bonuses
- Performance Related Salary Progression scheme
- 31 days annual leave
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers,
- New technology scheme
- Interest-free loans on annual travel cards
- Discounts at many leisure activities, restaurants, shops and other establishments.
- A wide range of developmental opportunities are also offered.
Main duties as an Independent Reviewing Officer – IRO:
- To chair reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection conferences
- To be jointly responsible for the systems that ensure reviews of Looked After Children and Child Protection conferences are completed within statutory timescales and to high standards
- To contribute to the development and quality assurance of service standards in for Looked After Children and children subject to child protection plans.
- To chair strategy meetings for complex investigations and allegations against trusted adults.
As an Independent Reviewing Officer – IRO, you MUST have/be:
- A qualified Social Worker
- Registered with the HCPC
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org