Children's Social Worker - Court Team - Flintshire - £26.79p/h
Our client in Flinshire is looking to hire a social worker to their children's services court team. We are looking for a social worker who has experience of providing children’s services in a statutory social work setting and who is able to achieve timely permanence planning for looked after children.
As part of a busy court team, you will deliver high quality social work practice, adhering to statutory guidance, local policy and procedures and the law.
Benefits of this Children's Social Work role:
- Immediate start
- Mileage expenses
- CV enhancement
- Competitive rate of pay
- Strong team
- Supportive management
- Regular supervision
As a Children's Court Social Worker, you will need experience of:
- Completing section 47s
- Chairing core group meetings
- Liaising with clients and professionals/agencies
- Writing complex assessment reports
- Court work and/or adoption planning
- Working within the PLO
As a Social Worker, you must have:
- Registration with the HCPC
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.