2 x Social Workers - Family Support Team - Harlow - £207 per day
We are currently looking to recruit two social workers for opportunities within Harlow's family support team. The successful candidates will need to be able to demonstrate their ability to apply social work knowledge, use emotional intelligence and analytical skills and act with confidence in challenging social and family situations.
Benefits of this Children & Families role:
- Immediate start!
- Long contracts available
- Competitive pay rates
- Stable working environment
- Great progression opportunities
- Good Ofsted rating
As a Social Worker in a Family Support role you will:
- Undertake activity in line with statutory requirements, legislation, procedures & guidance
- Contribute to safeguarding investigations and child protection planning where appropriate
- Complete reports to a high quality standard and within timescale
- Undertake social work assessments that are purposeful, timely and of high quality
- Attend, and make relevant preparations for, any meetings/reviews in regard to case planning for children
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date record keeping (including electronic databases/client records)
- Facilitate the participation of parents, children & young people
- Prepare for, and work with individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their needs and circumstances
- HCPC registration
- Previous, post-qualified experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- A social work qualification
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.