Practice Manager - Fostering Recruitment & Assessment - Preston - £32p/h
We are currently looking to hire a practice manager for the fostering service's recruitment and assessment team based in Preston.
As an integrated part of service delivery, practice managers are responsible for the safe allocation of work; ensuring effective and analytical assessments are common practice within the teams whilst also driving the effective use of risk management and care planning procedures.
Benefits of this Manager role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Unique role
- Supportive team
- CV enhancement
As a Children's Practice Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing supervision, case direction and decision making for a small team of social workers and support workers within various children's social care teams
- Allocating the workload
- Quality assurance of cases and outcomes
- Ensuring the social work practice meets the needs of children
- Contribute to a learning culture where staff development and learning is of high priority
- Focusing on front line social work and providing a high quality service to any child, young person and family
You will need to have:
- Current registration with the HCPC
- Prior experience of providing supervision & QA
- The legal right to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.