Social Worker - Children and Families - Supported Lodgings - Manchester - £25.02 per hour
Supported Lodgings continues to be a developing service and a full case load needs to be supported by a replacement social worker. We continue to be recruiting at a rapid rate and the new worker will need to support with assessments and initial visits. The service aims to offer a high level of support to those providers in order for them to support Manchester's Looked after Children and care leavers in an appropriate and suitable accommodation whilst they complete their education and prepare for independence.
The Supported Lodgings Team has also now encompassed the Staying Put service and carers which has placed an increased demand on the service. We have various targets to recruit Providers and are not able to keep up to assessment demand whilst there is a vacant SSW post.
The successful applicant will hold a full case load of Supported Lodgings Providers. This role will be based in the Wythenshawe office.
Benefits as a Social Worker:
- Unique role/team structure
- Competitive rate of pay
- Stable team
- CV enhancement
Candidates will be familiar with:
- Looked After Children Reviews
- Attending Court and Court Reports
- Statutory Visits and Tasks
- Planned Meetings
- Working with Plans of Adoption and Attending Adoption Panels
- Case Management
- Completing pathway plans
- Promoting independent living skills for people aged between 16 – 21 years leaving care, which involves achieving appropriate accommodation, training, education and employment
- Managing a high caseload
- Statutory reviews
- Employment assessments
- Duty work
- Managing the leaving care grant
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Previous post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.