Social Worker - Assistant Team Manager - Children In Need - Wrexham - £28.66 per hour
There is currently an open position within Wrexham children in need team for an assistant team manager. You will be working with the team manager to manage the delivery and performance of high quality social work provision to children and their families across the team.
You will be required to mentor and support social workers dealing with the most complex cases and will develop effective practice through the direct development of others. You may also supervise social work students, newly qualified social workers as part of their ASYE, trainees and support staff.
Benefits of this ATM role:
- CV enhancement
- Free parking
- Mileage Expenses
- 4 Day Week
As a Children In Need Assistant Team Manager you will need to:
- Deputise effectively in relation to team management
- Deliver high quality, reflective supervision
- Support the team by giving time for reflection and analysis in relation to complex cases
- Provide quality assurance
- Be involved in performance management
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.