Social Worker - Adults Sensory Team - Birmingham - £24.47 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to work in a Adults Sensory Team in Birmingham.
The Adult Sensory Teams organise the Department's response to the Community Care needs of adults with visual disabilities and hearing loss. The principle duties of this role is to undertake complex reviews and assessments of Adults with hearing loss who are currently living within Birmingham. British Sign Language is not a requirement but is desirable
Benefits as a Adults Sensory Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- manage your hours effectively
- Competitive pay rate for the area
Responsibilities as a Adults Sensory Social Worker:
- Assessment of need and eligibility;
- Planning and delivery of focused intervention to safeguard, promote, and protect positive outcomes whilst working to best practice;
- Promoting integrated agency approaches for the benefit of adults to ensure that adults continue to live independent lives and maximise their choice and control.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.