Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Dorset - £28-30 per hour
An experienced and dynamic Social Worker is required to develop the discharge planning process for patients leaving Alderney Hospital in Poole.
In this position you must have previous post qualified hospital experience post 2014 care act. You must also have an understanding of hospital discharge process and DToC.
Benefits as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Training provided
- Supportive management team
Duties as a Hospital Discharge Social Worker:
- Assessment & Support planning
- Attending MDT/Ward meetings
- MCA and BI meetings
- S117 application/funding applications
- CHC checklist/DST
- Liaison with localities/Mental Health teams/Brokerage/etc
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.