Social Worker - Adults Continuing Healthcare - CHC - Dorset - £23 per hour
Our client in Dorset County are looking for a Social Worker to do complex care act assessments for self funders, covering West Dorset, acute and community hospitals and North Dorset.
This role requires a Social Worker to undertake some specific work around Continuing Health Care (CHC). Previous exposure to to CHC and DSTs is required.
Benefits as a Adults Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Flexible working
- Laptop provided
- Training provided
Experience as a Adults Continuing Healthcare Social Worker:
- Experience within CHC would be ideal but not essential.
- Experience of completing detailed work/assessments in a timely way would be essential.
- To assist the EIT teams in completing the assessments within tight time frames. They will need to have sound Knowledge of both the Care Act 2014 and the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare 2012.
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.