Social Worker/Team Manager - Referral and Assessment - Surrey - Up to £42 per hour
Surrey currently have an excellent opportunity for a Referral and Assessment Team Manager. As a team manager you will support the Service manager in managing a team of social workers and family support workers and you will be the voice between management and social workers. You will line manage social workers which will include, supervision, case management, management of risk, performance management and supporting social workers to develop further and progress.
An essential part of your role will be to balance supporting social workers in their roles, whilst also promoting and implementing the organisational goals and targets. Your role will include strategic work such as looking at recruitment and retention whilst working with the management team in Surrey to improve quality of services and develop processes and policies.
You can become involved in work streams linked to specific areas such as Child Sexual Exploitation to develop and improve processes and knowledge within the county. You will work with professionals from various teams and services and network to ensure positive links between the team and other parts of the service to ensure effective multi-professional working. You will also have opportunities to develop your own skills and experience within Surrey and continue your own career progression.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Team Manager:
- Competitive rates
- Good management progression
- Access to 4 locations
As a Referral and Assesment Team Manager you will demonstrate:
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills
- Experience of working with Children on CP plans and in Care Proceedings
- Previous managerial experience
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.