Approved Mental Health Practitioner - Mental Health Team - Hounslow - £34 per hour
An approved mental health practitioner is required in Hounslow's Mental Health Team. This is a brilliant opportunity for a social Worker who is an AMHP to join a supportive team, with opportunities for long term advancements available.
Benefits as an AMHP:
- Supportive team and training
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for long term advancement and strong growth potential
- Great location with a lot of transport links
- managing requests for Mental Health Act Assessments in the Borough
- If you know anyone who may be interested then please don't forget that there's a £200 referral fee for a successful referral of a new candidate.
Main responsibilities as a AMHP - Approved Mental Health Professional:
- Working as an Approved Mental Health Practitioner (AMHP)
- Working to a high quality even under pressure
- Responding to emergency situations
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of the Mental Health Act
- Completing paperwork to a high written standard
As an AMHP you will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- HCPC registration
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.